Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Give Him Praise!

Does the God of the universe hear our prayers?  Does He really care?  Is He trustworthy?  Does He have a plan for me?  Will all things really work out for my good?   We are a people so full of questions; just like children.  How thankful we are that we have a loving and patient Father who listens to our questions, and often our whining.  Then in His perfect time through His awesome power He shows us the answers to our hearts’ questions.  And, to these He has answered with a resounding “Yes!”  Isaiah 41:10 “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”  
Give Him praise and glory this morning with us! 
In the Service of the King,
     Eric and Melissa Miller
       Samuel & Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment